|
Friday, July 31, 2009 Y 5:27 PM ![]() I smiled to many people for more than a billion times; but when I first saw you, my heart took over and smiled for the first time.
Up in the skies, I look very carefully to see your face. I wonder if you're there, I wonder if tonight you're thinking of me. I just want to tell you that looking at the stars makes me think of you. By looking at it I just want to be where you are, and hold you tight and never let go! You are the sun in my winter sky, you are the hello in my goodbye. You are the stars shining down on me, you are everything I had hoped you would be. You are the arms wrapped around a hug, you are the pull when I need a little tug. You are the lips that feel my gentle touch, you are the one who loves me so much. You are the one who I come to for love, you are my angel sent from above. I need your love, I need you too, because I am the I in I love you. I know that you are not perfect and nor can I claim to be either, but please believe me, when I say that I want to be by your side, to hold your hand, to treasure you in the morning and in the noon-tide, to be next to you, to be held close to your heart now and for the rest of my living years, to comfort you, dry your tears and calm your most frightening fears, to fight your battles and show no shame to scream my love for you out loud all over the land. Multiply it by infinity, take it to the depths of forever and you'll still only have a glimpse of how much I love you. "If God is the DJ, then Life is the dance floor; Love is the rhythm, and You are the music." Labels: For You |
Tinkle ![]() " Sometimes it's a form of love just to talk to somebody that you have nothing in common with and still be fascinated by their presence " center> ShoutMix chat widget IRA SALLEH H.HIDAYAH TIARA ELLYNA A.J NADIA HAZIRAH into the past %u2605April 2009 %u2605May 2009 %u2605June 2009 %u2605July 2009 %u2605August 2009 %u2605October 2009 %u2605November 2009 |