|
Thursday, July 30, 2009 Y 8:02 PM I never blame love after our relationship lasted almost a year, which left a scar in my heart. My life is like a choppy ocean never smooth like a river. Me, torn and bitter left fading into the dark. What is Romeo without Juliet, a love love story that went wrong. A love story that doesn't exist. Death cannot compare to the pain im having. Extreme hurt mentally straining myself to not think of you. I cut myself deeper the more I think of the good times we had. I dont want to fall asleep because everytime I close my eyes, I see your brilliant face. I guess I'll just seal my heart away till I learn the meaning of letting you go and to love again. ![]() |
Tinkle ![]() " Sometimes it's a form of love just to talk to somebody that you have nothing in common with and still be fascinated by their presence " center> ShoutMix chat widget IRA SALLEH H.HIDAYAH TIARA ELLYNA A.J NADIA HAZIRAH into the past %u2605April 2009 %u2605May 2009 %u2605June 2009 %u2605July 2009 %u2605August 2009 %u2605October 2009 %u2605November 2009 |