|
Wednesday, June 3, 2009 Y 5:16 PM Today, is stupid! I stayed at home and rot!Talked to Ira on the phone and rot too.Friday, meeting Sanchez at Macs and other girlfriends of mine! CHEERz! Peace Out! RANDOM WHAT WAS YOUR: 1. Last beverage: Ice Milo 2. Last phone call: Ira 3. Last text message: Can't remember 4. Last song you listened to: Without Love by The Veronicas 5. Last time you cried: 12 April '09 HAVE YOU EVER: 7. Been cheated on: Dont Think So?! 8. Kissed someone & regretted it: NO 9. Lost someone special: Yeap... maybe 10. Been depressed: Yes 11. Been drunk and threw up: Never LIST THREE FAVORITE COLOURS: 12. Green 13. Brown 14. Purple THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2009) 15. Made a new friend: Yes... a few 16. Fallen out of love: Yes? No? Maybe? 17. Laughed until you cried: Im not that crazy 18. Met someone who changed you: Yeah... 19. Found out who your true friends were: Hmm... 20. Found out someone was talking about you: Okay, whatever... 21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list: NO 22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: I'm anti-social 23. How many kids do you want to have: NO KIDS FOR ME PLEASE! 24. Do you have any pets: My dead beatle died long time ago but i still keep it! 25. Do you want to change your name: I love my current name suit me best! 26. What did you do for your last birthday: BLOW THE CANDLES ON THE CAKE! 27. What time did you wake up today: 2pm plus 28. What were you doing at midnight last night: Sleeping 29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: Life 30. Last time you saw your Mother: 16 hrs ago I think!? 31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: I want it PERFECT! 32. What are you listening to right now: You Found Me by The Fray 33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: Tom from Tom and Jerry Show, no! I dont like him! 34. What's getting on your nerves right now: Nothing 35. Most visited webpage: Facebook 36. Whats your real name: Ikal Tinkle bin Shining Star 37. Nicknames: Mr Dumb 38. Relationship Status: Single 39. Zodiac sign: Aries 40. Male or female?: Gay 41. Elementary?: De La Salle School 42. Middle School?: St Patrick's School 43. High school/college?: High School Musical 44. Hair colour: Natural Green 45. Long or short: Actually Im BALD! 46. Height: 3.15m 47. Do you have a crush on someone?: Nope, no time! 48: What do you like about yourself?: Im GAY and i love guys! 49. Piercings: Tongue, lips, nose, belly, you name it you have it! 50. Tattoos: Full back and front, just kiding! 51. Righty or lefty: I was just kidding about the tatoos thingy! FIRSTS: 52. First surgery: 1994, mom gave birth to me! 53. First piercing: My nipples when i was young my dad did it for me! 54. First best friend: Im anti-social 55. First sport you joined: Rugby 56. First vacation: Never been on a vacatin before 58. First pair of trainers: I dont think i have one of those RIGHT NOW: 59. Eating: Fingernails 60. Drinking: saliva 61. I'm about to: answer the next lame question 62. Listening to: Music 63. Waiting on: For what! YOUR FUTURE: 64. Want kids?: No and Never 65. Get Married?: No? Yes? 66. Career?: I havent think of that yet, will get back later when i have think of one! WHICH IS BETTER: 67. Lips or eyes: Eyes 68. Hugs or kisses: Hugs 69. Shorter or taller: Taller 70. Older or Younger: Younger 71. Romantic or spontaneous: I prefer both 72. Nice stomach or nice arms: I want stomach cos i got nice arms alr! 73. Sensitive or loud: MUTE 74. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship 75. Trouble maker or hesitant: Hesitant, I wanna try, enough making troubles alr! HAVE YOU EVER: 76. Kissed a stranger: Wahaha, Im not mad! 77. Drank hard liquor: Nope, I dont drink! 78. Lost glasses/contacts: Nope 79. Sex on first date: Never, my god I aint no mat you can find under the void deck 80. Broken someone's heart: Yes, recently! 82. Been arrested: Nope, I arrest the police 83. Turned someone down: Yes 84. Cried when someone died: No, Im A MAN! 85. Fallen for a friend?: haha, yeah! DO YOU BELIEVE IN: 86. Yourself: Maybe, what a question! 87. Miracles: Yes! I love magic but miracles and magic are the same rite? 88. Love at first sight: No 89. Heaven: Where I belong! 90. Santa Claus: No, he didnt give me the present i wanted for Christmas last year! 91. Kiss on the first date: No... 92. Angels: I love the movie ANGELS and demons! ANSWER TRUTHFULLY: 94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: Nope. 95. Did you sing today?: Not yet! 96. Ever cheated on somebody?: Nope, Im honest at times! 97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go?: Let time past i gotte move on! Dont wanna hook up in the past! 98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be?: April 99. Are you afraid of falling in love?: Yes... 100. Posting this as 100 truths?: Woah, finally Its done! What a QUESTION! |
Tinkle ![]() " Sometimes it's a form of love just to talk to somebody that you have nothing in common with and still be fascinated by their presence " center> ShoutMix chat widget IRA SALLEH H.HIDAYAH TIARA ELLYNA A.J NADIA HAZIRAH into the past %u2605April 2009 %u2605May 2009 %u2605June 2009 %u2605July 2009 %u2605August 2009 %u2605October 2009 %u2605November 2009 |